Stars and Stripes 2018 Summer Program
For advanced female volleyball players 18 & under
May 21-August 25
Training 4 days/week available- We recommend participating in 3 of these days. You may use whatever location is most convenient for you.
- Monday- choice of Southampton, PA or Point Pleasant, NJ
- Tuesday - Point Pleasant, NJ
- Wednesday- Southampton, PA
- Thursday- Bradley Beach, NJ (starting in May 31)
Beach Clinics offered to SAS: We HIGHLY recommend taking advantage of the clinics listed. The 2 collegiate coaches are very respected and have track records to prove it.
- Monday, June 11 & Tuesday, June 12- Point Pleasant, NJ - Clinic lead by RJ Abella, Assistant Coach of the University of South Carolina
- Monday-(5pm-8pm) $60
- Tuesday-(5pm-8pm) $60
- Monday, June 25 & Tuesday, June 26- Point Pleasant, NJ- Clinic lead by Karolina Marciniak, AVP Pro & Assistant Coach at Florida Atlantic University
- Monday (5pm-8pm)$60
- Tuesday (10am-4pm) $120 (1 hour break for lunch)
The Beach Club Tournament Series:
- 6/16/18- Long Beach, NY(if not attending FL Showcase)
- 6/30/18- Point Pleasant, NJ
- 7/14/18- Point Pleasant, NJ
6/16/18 Beach DIG Collegiate Showcase- Pompano,FL $175/per player (includes entry fee and coaching)
7/25/18-7/28/18 - Volley America Junior Nationals Showcase Atlantic City, NJ ($50 off entry fee, coaches will be present and coach as much as possible) This tournament has 2 levels of play. A bid division and a club division. In order to play in the Bid Division, you must win a bid at one of the qualifiers from this list. If you do not win a bid, you can participate in the Club Division.
BVCA Beach Volleyball Clubs of America 7/16/18-7/19/18 -Hermosa Beach, CA
There are no products listed under this category.