Mini-Hitters (ages 8-11)
2020 GAV Mini-Hitters
COVID 19: We are in contact with local officials for each location and will update below as we confirm revised details.
This program will use fun games to teach the very basics of beach volleyball! Our highly experienced coaches will focus on passing, moving in the sand and serving. Come out to the beach this summer and try something new! We promise you will love it!
- Boys and Girls
- Ages 8-11
- 2020 Mini Hitters FAQ
- Bradley Beach - THURS 8/13 WE ARE ON FOR PRACTICE. #YOUWONTMELT
- Cliff Avenue
- Thursdays 6:00-7:15PM
- June 25-Aug 13
- Make up session for weather related cancellations - week of Aug 17
- Live in Bradley Beach? Contact us at email@example.com!
- Text BRADLEY2020 to 84483 to receive weather related alerts.
- Holland -
- Council Rock South High School
- Thursdays 6:00-7:15PM
- July 2-Aug 20
- Text HOLLAND2020 to 84483 to receive weather related alerts.
- Medford -
- Freedom Park
- Wednesdays 5:15-6:30PM
- *Day/time subject to change based on registrations
- July 6-Aug 14
- Text MEDFORD2020 to 84483 to receive weather related alerts.
- Mount Arlington
- Municipal Beach
- Wednesdays 5:00-6:15PM
- Live in Mount Arlington? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Point Pleasant -
- 1 Broadway - walk down the boardwalk to the second beach entrance
- Tuesdays 6:00-7:15PM
- June 30-Aug 18
- Make up session for weather related cancellations - week of Aug 24
- Text POINT2020 to 84483 to receive weather related alerts.
- $125 (includes a tshirt!)
- AVP America membership ($20/365 days)
- How to Register:
- 1. Registration Form
- 2. AVP Membership ($20/365 days-must be active through Aug 14)
- 3. Make sure you can log in to AVP (if you run into membership trouble, contact AVP here)
- 4. Payment Form (find your day/location and click through to the payment page-leave team name blank)
- Your spot will not be saved until payment is complete!
- All sessions will be capped.
- Other Information:
- COVID19 Precautions
- This is a drop off practice. Parents are welcome to stay to watch!
- Bring plenty of water, comfortable clothes that are beach appropriate (e.g. tank tops, shorts, board shorts, t-shirts), a towel, and wear sunscreen!
- After registration is closed, we will send an email with all the details for you to be ready for the first practice!
Details were emailed to Bradley Beach, Holland & Point Pleasant participants:
- Please wear masks for check in.
- Athlete temperature will be taken when you arrive.
- Please spread out while waiting.
- Put your water and hand sanitizer away from other athletes.
- No water is provided, so please bring enough.
- Masks are not required during practice.
- Your coach will get you started with warmups.
- Have fun!
- Email is the best way to contact us: email@example.com
- We only cancel if there is a big threat of thunder/lightning in the area during practice time. We will play in the rain! Assume practice is on unless you hear otherwise.
- We will send info about tournaments for anyone who wants to try them out!
- You don't have to contact us if you can't make it. We'll see you next time!
There are no products listed under this category.