Bradley Beach League Info
2020 Miller Lite Bradley Beach Leagues
2021 league info is coming soon!
- Cliff Avenue, Bradley Beach, NJ
- 6:15pm until teams play through the schedule one time
- July 6-Sept 3
- Playoffs for top 8 teams: Week of 9/7
- League t-shirt for rostered players (sizes S/M/L/XL available on a first come, first serve basis)
- Prizes for the winners!
- End of Season party!
- $20 off team entry fees for GAV beach tournaments! (Restrictions apply, see League FAQ page for details)
- Men's/Women's 2s (Open/AA or A/B) - Tuesday ($250/team)
- Coed 2s (Open/AA or A/B) - Thursday ($250/team)
- Registration closes July 5
- Registration/Payment Form - Now Open!
- All players must have an AVP membership and be added to the roster prior to the season starting. Teams with incomplete rosters will not be added to the schedule.
- GAV is always looking for help with set up and breakdown of the league equipment.
- Interested in working out a deal? Contact email@example.com before you register your team!
- We are also taking crew applications if you know someone who is not playing in the league that might be interested! No volleyball experience necessary!
The below info was sent to captains on 7/6:
CAPTAINS-Please forward this to your teammates-they are not on this email and they need this info!!!
- Tuesdays 6:15-745pm
- Cliff Ave, Bradley Beach, NJ
- Bring: Mask, hand sanitizer, water, ball
- Parking: metered/street parking
- Text BRADLEY2020 to 84483 to receive weather cancellations
- Bradley Beach Details
- Men's 2s AA Schedule/Standings (will be updated ASAP, teams still registering)
- Men's 2s A/B Schedule/Standings (will be updated...)
- Women's 2s Schedule/Standings (will be updated...)
- League FAQ - lots of good info here
- COVID19 Precautions - We appreciate your cooperation with this!
- Tara will be our League Director again this year!
- We are working with the township each week on where we can set up nets due to their social distancing policies for beachgoers. Please #justbecool and go with the flow.
- Please wear masks for check in per NJ guidelines.
- Player temperature will be taken when you arrive per NJ guidelines.
- Please spread out while waiting.
- Get your court assignment and head over!
- The first two teams available on your court can start.
- Put your water and hand sanitizer away from other teams.
- No water is provided, so please bring enough.
- No balls are provided, please bring one for your team.
- Masks are not required during play.
- The first two teams ready to start should play.
- All matches on your court should be done by 7:45pm.
- Email is the best way to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We only cancel if there is a big threat of thunder/lightning in the area during game time. We will play in the rain! Assume games are on unless you hear otherwise.
- Shirts coming mid season due to getting a late jump on ordering after COVID.
I can't stress enough how important it is for all players to stay distanced when they are not playing and to wear masks to check in. The state has been very clear on the guidelines for organized sports and we need your help to follow them so we can play the rest of the summer! #justbecool
There are no products listed under this category.