Point Pleasant League Info
2020 Miller Lite Point Pleasant Leagues
Update 6/17 - 100% confirmed for a 7/6 start date!
- Text POINT2020 to 84483 to receive weather cancellations. We will text 2-3 hours prior to start time if we are cancelled.
- 1 Broadway, Point Pleasant, NJ
- 6:15pm until teams play through the schedule one time
- July 6-Sept 1
- Playoffs for top 8 teams: Week of Sept 7
- League t-shirt for rostered players (sizes S/M/L/XL available on a first come, first serve basis)
- Prizes for the winners!
- End of Season party at Jenk's Inlet Bar!
- $20 off team entry fees for GAV tournaments! (Restrictions apply, see League FAQ page for details). Tournament schedule is TBD.
- Coed 6s (Recreational + Competitive) - Mondays ($450/team)
- Coed 4s (Novice + Advanced) - Tuesdays ($350/team)
- Single players can register to be placed on a team ($90/person) - contact email@example.com
- Current AVP memberships are required for all players ($20/365 days)
- Leagues are 18+
- See League FAQ for roster requirements, rules, and more!
- COVID19 Precautions
- Registration closes July 5
- Registration Form - Now Open!
- All players must have AVP memberships and be added to the roster prior to the season starting. Teams with incomplete rosters will not be added to the schedule.
- GAV is always looking for help with set up and breakdown of the league equipment.
- Interested in working out a deal? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org before you register your team!
- We are also taking crew applications if you know someone who is not playing in the league that might be interested! No volleyball experience necessary!
Info email below was sent to all Monday captains on 7/5 and Tuesday captains on 7/6:
- 1 Broadway, Point Pleasant, NJ
- Bring: Mask, hand sanitizer, water, ball
- Parking: paid lot (price varies) right at 1 Broadway or street parking in the surrounding area. Street parking can be far, so plan accordingly
- Text POINT2020 to 84483 to receive weather cancellations
- Point Pleasant Details
- Coed 6s Schedule/Standings (will be updated ASAP, teams still registering)
- League FAQ - lots of good info here
- COVID19 Precautions - We appreciate your cooperation with this!
- Scott will be our League Director again this year!
- Please wear masks for check in per NJ guidelines.
- Player temperature will be taken when you arrive per NJ guidelines.
- Please spread out while waiting.
- Get your court assignment and head over!
- The first two teams available on your court can start.
- SINGLE PLAYERS-We have 3 singles teams. We will send you an email separately on MONDAY with your team number.
- Put your water and hand sanitizer away from other teams.
- No water is provided, so please bring enough.
- No balls are provided, please bring one for your team.
- Masks are not required during play.
- The first two teams ready to start should play.
- All matches on your court should be done by 7:45pm.
- Email is the best way to contact us: email@example.com
- We only cancel if there is a big threat of thunder/lightning in the area during game time. We will play in the rain! Assume games are on unless you hear otherwise.
- Shirts coming mid season due to getting a late jump on ordering after COVID.
- Jenk's Inlet Bar is open - please follow all their protocols (masks, distancing, etc.)
I can't stress enough how important it is for all players to stay distanced when they are not playing and to wear masks to check in. The state has been very clear on the guidelines for organized sports and we need your help to follow them so we can play the rest of the summer! #justbecool
There are no products listed under this category.