What are the benefits of a GAV membership?
- Access to all regular GAV tournaments
- Opportunity to earn points toward the $20,000 Bonus Pool
- Ability to accumulate GAV ranking points
- Player profile on Volleyball Life to track your event results
- Accident / Liability Insurance
Any player without an active GAV membership will be charged a $15 single-day membership fee at check out. You will not be able to upgrade to the full season if you change your mind later, so you may want to consider the full season to start!
Memberships purchased prior to 10/10/23 expire 12/31/23. Memberships purchased/renewed after 10/10/23 expire 365 days from the date of purchase.
Register for your membership on Volleyball Life!
Membership Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a GAV membership to participate in GAV tournaments?
- Yes and no. You do not need to sign up for the full $25 yearly membership, but if you plan play more than once you will want to!
- Any players without a GAV membership will be charged a $15 single-day membership fee at check out when they register for a tournament.
Do I already have a profile on Volleyball Life? Do I need a new one for GAV?
- If you played in an event that used Volleyball Life before, you can use the same profile for your GAV membership and events.
- Since we uploaded the past few years worth of events into Volleyball Life, you may have a profile that you can claim.
- Volleyball Life has created this video to show ways to claim your profile and this video to show how to edit your profile once it is claimed.
Why am I getting charged $15 extra at checkout? What is the single-day membership.
- Any player without an active GAV membership will be charged a single-day membership fee at check out when they register for a tournament.
- Avoid this by making sure both partners sign up for their GAV membership prior to registering for the tournament!
Can I upgrade the single-day membership? What if my partner did it for me without asking?
- There is no way to upgrade from the single-day membership charged at checkout to a full membership.
- Make sure you talk to your partner prior to registering to sort that out.
- Under no circumstances can you upgrade from the single-day membership to the full membership.